A bucket list. I’ve thought about it, but have always thought I’d have the time to do everything I’ve wanted to do… eventually. But time is starting to tick and the world is changing. The Egyptian pyramids are looking less and less likely. L And, after blowing out my knee in July, I’ve adjusted them a bit. Okay, not really. It won’t stop me from doing any of what I want, except possibly the Appalachian Trail, but it certainly has slowed me down.
What do I want to accomplish? I don’t know about accomplishing, but more a few things I’d love to do.
- Road trip around the US. There are so many places I’d like to go. My daughter, Lily, and I have already started on an itinerary.
- Hike to Machu Picchu
- Sky dive. I’m terrified of heights, but I’d still love to do this.
- Swim with the dolphins.
- Hike the John Muir Trail, although I don’t see this happening. Not because of my knee, but because I’m the only one in my house that likes to backpack.
- Travel to Australia/New Zealand.
- Return to Glastonbury with my family.
- Visit the Egyptian pyramids.
How about you? What are some of the items on your bucket list?
Visit these ladies to find out what these women have on their bucket lists: